Sunday 28 June 2009

Really crap at blogging

Ok - have been really crap at this. Have decided that it is because I dont know what I am doing. Am going to learn how to do this properly and try and emulate all the other gorgeous blogs I keep reading and salivating over.

THIS IS THE START OF MY NEW BLOGGING LIFE - I cant promise to put something on every day but am going to try for at least once a week.

To those of you who have left me "treats" on your blogs - thank you so much but I dont know how to get them (how bad am I - any idiots guides welcome lol)

On the health side, am feeling a bit better and its only 3 weeks to my holibobs.

Elaine
xx

1 comment:

Hetty said...

morning Elaine ,i have to agree im a crap blogger to,i need someone to manage my blog for me lol as i never find the time,
glad youre feeling well honey xxxHetty